CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

27 April, 2009

Makeover Monday

Lucky you! Today you get a double product makeover!
I have naturally curly hair, but I also like to wear it straight. Lucky for me, mark. has everything I need for both styles!

When I want to wear my hair curly, I use the curl goddess curl and wave defining gel. It has conditioning sunflower oil in it, so it smells great plus it doesn't dry out my hair like many gels with alcohol in them do! I just use about a quarter size of gel, rub my hands together, and then run my hands through my hair, scrunching as I go. This gel holds really well without the crunchy look. Since I usually take a shower at night and use this gel then, I use a spray bottle and mist my hair when I get up in the morning, and the curls spring right back!

When I want to wear my hair straight, I use the salon straight smoothing balm. It smells like oranges and does double duty, it helps me get my hair straighter (and the straightness lasts longer) and it smooths my hair to keep the frizzies away! I use a quarter size of gel, rub my hands together, and smooth it through my hair. I let my hair air dry, and then in the morning I straighten it. I have found that using this gel makes the time it takes to straighten my hair a lot shorter!

If you have curly or straight hair, I definitely recommend these gels!

To purchase this, or any AVON or mark. product, go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...