CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

08 May, 2019

18 Weeks

How far along: 18 weeks (5/8/19)
Baby size: about 5.5" and 7 ounces
Total weight gain: 11 lbs according to the scale at the doctor last week
Maternity clothes: just jeans, but I'm going to need to switch to shirts too soon
Stretch marks: no new ones
Sleep: I'm getting a good amount of sleep at night 
Feeling: I am feeling good! No more nausea and my energy seems to be back
Best moment this week: hearing the heartbeat at my appointment on Thursday, nice and strong at 160 bpm
Miss anything? Not really 
Movement: Yes! The bumps/kicks are getting more frequent and noticeable
Food cravings: Not really
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Gender: It's a surprise! 
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: feeling more movement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...