CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

18 September, 2019

37 Weeks

How far along: 37 weeks (9/18/19)  
Baby size: about 19" and 6-1/3 pounds
Total weight gain: 34 lbs according to the scale at the doctor last week
Maternity clothes: Yes! 
Stretch marks: no new ones, but they are becoming more red and pronounced :(
Sleep: I've been going to bed earlier so I'm feeling rested enough, but also more tired in general. 
Feeling: Good!  My energy levels are still pretty good. 
Best moment this week: Getting lots of things done in the nursery and installing the car seat.  I'm feeling like we are ready for baby to come now! Hearing the heartbeat at my appointment last Thursday was a highlight too, 127bpm (a little lower than usual but still healthy!) <3 nbsp="" p="">
Miss anything? Moving like I used to
Movement: Yes! K3 is an active little baby! 
Food cravings:  Nothing significant this week (this seems to be a trend!)
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: It's a surprise! 
Labor signs: None yet, I had some pelvic pain and contractions while on a longer walk yesterday so my body is getting ready!
Belly button in or out? In but almost flat now
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow morning and finding out if any of the pressure from baby is causing any progress yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...