CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 October, 2019

39 Weeks

How far along: 39 weeks (10/2/19)  
Baby size: about 20" and 7+ pounds
Total weight gain: 37 lbs according to the scale at the doctor last week
Maternity clothes: Yes! Even some of them are getting small though!
Stretch marks: no new ones, but they are becoming more red and pronounced :(
Sleep: I've been getting enough sleep at night.
Feeling: Good!  Overall, I feel good, but the pressure of baby between my legs is getting old :) 
Best moment this week: Finalizing everything and realizing that baby will be here soon!<3 nbsp="" p="">
Miss anything? Moving like I used to
Movement: Yes! K3 is an active little baby! 
Food cravings:  Nothing significant this week (this seems to be a trend!)
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: It's a surprise! 
Labor signs: They're starting!  At my appointment last Thursday (9/26/19) I was 3cm dilated, cervix was still "thick" and baby was so low my doctor couldn't even get the speculum all the way in when she was checking to see if I was leaking amniotic fluid!  I've had lot of random contractions but nothing consistent yet. 
Belly button in or out? In but almost flat now
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Having a baby tomorrow--we are being induced!  It's still a little surreal that Baby K3 will be here in a matter of hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...