CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

24 December, 2008

Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert

Last night Mike and I went to the TSO concert at the Van Andel. It was by far the best concert I have ever gone to (and I've been to a lot of concerts). The music was amazing, and the light show was breath-taking. I loved every moment of the 2.5 hour concert!




The lights were amazing...they had fire behind the performers, and sometimes fire balls shot into the air!















The violinist (on the right) was my favorite perfomer of the night! She was absolutely amazing!











This is the whole stage...lights and all!















Amazing guitarist!













His voice gives me shivers!!





3 comments:

  1. When we went the violinist was my favorite too! These people have got to be classically trained don't you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so good! Did you know Mary from work was there also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks like such an awesome concert! I've never been to one of their's before! I'm glad it was such a good time for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...