CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

16 March, 2010

My Man

Mike and I celebrated our 2 year dating anniversary on March 12. We both had the day off work so we took advantage of that by checking out a reception hall and some houses. We spent the afternoon relaxing and at night he took me out to Logan's for dinner. We celebrated by actually ordering desert!!!

Saturday I arranged to take Mike shooting with some good friends. We really enjoy the tv show NCIS and Mike has recently been making comments about wishing he knew how to handle guns. I have some great friends who are quite the gun experts. I asked Mike if he could pick me up on his way to my house Saturday but when he got there I led him to the back field where Mark was waiting with a grand selection of guns! We had a blast (thanks to our great teachers!) and now Mike is wanting to buy a handgun for protection and a gun for shooting clay pigeons.


















3 comments:

  1. Mark was the perfect person to go to for lessons on using a gun. I can see you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys had a great anniversary! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! that's so cool and nice. Though it is kinda weird having the female take the male shooting. Glad you had a great anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...