CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 December, 2011

Champ Update

Has it really been 15 days since my last post?  Why, yes, it has...shame on me!  It's hard to believe it is already December 20th.  This month has been so incredibly busy, it's just flown by!  We've had Christmas parties for SEM, Youth Group, Work, and of course family!  I also did my very first Craft Show earlier this month and it went well!  We were in Canada last Thursday through Sunday and had a fabulous time with our family, I'll upload pictures soon to share them!  For now, here's some pictures of our adorable growing puppy!

Just to remind you, this was how big he was when we got him!  I think he weighed between 16 and 20 pounds.


We gave him a bath a few weeks ago.  Not surprisingly (since he is part Labrador Retriever), he loves water and bath time.  Afterwards, I wrapped him in a towel to dry him off and prevent him from shaking everywhere!


The day after Thanksgiving, we bought him this huge (24") rawhide bone and a dog bed.  It's been less than a month and there is about a 3" section of the very end of the bone left.  He likes to lay on his bed and play with his toys.

See how much he's grown?  I took this picture last week, and Champ is now 6 months old (on Dec. 16).  I weighed him on Monday and he was up to 44.4 pounds!  He's just a big soft furball :)

Champ and Daddy

This is quite a common sight in our house.  The two "men" taking a nap on the floor.  Last night they were laying face to face, but I'm not supposed to post that picture :)

Champ is fully house-trained (and has been for a while).  He knows some basic commands, but is best at "sit".  We are still working on "stay" and "come".  He's a very smart dog, and we love having him around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...