CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

09 October, 2012

Two Years

It's hard to believe it's been 2 years already, but in some ways it seems like so much longer.  I know that we were meant for each other...
 
You warm me up when I'm cold
 
You wipe away my tears when I'm sad
 
You're my protector when I'm scared
 
You bring me more happiness than I could have ever imagined
 
You're the provider for our families needs
 
You make me laugh (sometimes at inappropriate times)
 
You put my needs first
 
You're the taste tester for all my recipes
 
Most of all, you're my best friend and the love of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...