CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

22 April, 2013

26 Weeks

How far along: 26 weeks (4/20/13)
Baby size: 12 inches from head to butt and about 2 pounds.
Total weight gain: 25 pounds
Maternity clothes: Yes!
Stretch marks: None, but I have been putting coconut oil on a few times a week!
Sleep: I have good nights and bad nights. I'm feeling our baby move more, which is great except when she's wiggling when I'm trying to fall asleep!
Best moment this week: Buying our bedding set for the nursery.
Miss anything? Being able to grab anything I want from my closet to wear! ;)
Movement: Yes! Baby girl is quite the dancer!
Food cravings: Brownies this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: Our little one is a girl!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In, but it's getting more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Decorating our nursery.

1 comment:

  1. still loving your updates each week. it's so fun to be able to look back and see the changes from week to week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...