CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 July, 2013

36 Weeks

How far along: 36 weeks (6/29/13)
Baby size: 20 inches from head to toe and about 6 pounds. 
Total weight gain: around 40 pounds; I have stopped weighing myself at home.
Maternity clothes: Yes! 
Stretch marks: None :)
Sleep: Pretty good this week!
Best moment this week: Finishing the nursery.  Now all we need is the baby!
Miss anything? Being able to move like I used to! 
Movement: Yes!  She's moving all over! 
Food cravings: Speedy Freezes
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: Our little one is a girl!
Labor signs: No, but baby girl is head down (she has been for a while now) so she's getting ready!
Belly button in or out? In, but it's flat now.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but it is getting harder to get them on and off.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our 2 baby showers this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...