CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

16 August, 2015

14 Weeks

How far along: 14 weeks (8/16/15)
Baby size: About 3.5 inches from head to toe and about 1 ounce. 
Total weight gain: Not sure...I'm trying not to weigh myself too frequently
Maternity clothes: Not yet.  My work pants are too tight, so I've been wearing more skirts. 
Stretch marks: No new ones. 
Sleep: I'm so tired!  I get almost 8 hours of sleep each night, but on days I don't work I often take a nap when Summer is sleeping.  
Best moment this week: I think I started to feel some flutters this week, so that was exciting!
Miss anything? Not really!
Movement: A couple flutters this week, but nothing consistent
Food cravings: Lemonade!
Have you started to show yet? Yes, more toward the end of the day of course ;) 
Gender: Not sure yet!
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On, but tight. I blame this humidity!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling real movement

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...