CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

18 October, 2015

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 weeks (10/18/15)
Baby size: Head to heel, about 12 inches.  And 1 pound. 
Total weight gain: 13 pounds. 
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants and shirts make up my wardrobe now!
Stretch marks: No new ones. 
Sleep: I started putting a pillow between my legs when I sleep and that's really made a difference!  I'm much more comfortable and I sleep much better than last week. 
Best moment this week: Mike got to feel the baby move on Tuesday night!
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement: Yes!  He's getting more active every day. 
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out? In, but it's getting more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Summer being able to feel the baby kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...