CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

01 November, 2015

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks (11/1/15)
Baby size: Head to heel, about 13.5 inches.  And just over 1.5 pounds. 
Total weight gain: 14 pounds. 
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants and shirts make up my wardrobe now!
Stretch marks: No new ones. 
Sleep: I've been using a pillow between my legs and I've been much more comfortable and able to sleep better. 
Best moment this week: I think Baby K2 flipped overnight on Friday.  On Saturday I started feeling a lot more movement, and it was all higher in my belly than before.  He was kicking so hard, and both Mike and I were able to see my belly move multiple times. 
Miss anything? Being able to get up without walking like I'm 80 ;) 
Movement: Yes!  He's pretty active in the evenings.  
Food cravings: Cheese filled breadsticks this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out? In, but it's getting more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery.  It's getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...