CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

28 December, 2015

33 Weeks

How far along: 33 weeks (12/27/15)
Baby size: Head to heel, about 17 inches.  And about 4 pounds. 
Total weight gain: 30 pounds.
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing all maternity clothes or yoga pants, or stretchy shirts ;) 
Stretch marks: No new ones. 
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty well.  I'm off work for the holidays so I'm definitely enjoying sleeping in!
Best moment this week: Celebrating Christmas with our families!
Miss anything? Being able to move like normal, without pain in my groin.
Movement: Yes!  He moves a lot now!
Food cravings: Still oatmeal, and pecan snowballs.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor signs: Nope!
Belly button in or out? In, but it's flat and the top looks like it's going to stick out.
Wedding rings on or off? On--permanently :/
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finishing the baby's room, hopefully this wee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...