CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17 January, 2016

36 Weeks

How far along: 36 weeks (1/17/16)
Baby size: Head to heel, about 19 inches.  And about 6 pounds. 
Total weight gain: 35 pounds.
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing all maternity clothes or yoga pants.  
Stretch marks: There are a couple new ones that just popped up on my belly.  
Sleep: I feel like I'm sleeping pretty well right now!  But I could always use more, and I try to nap during the day when possible. 
Best moment this week: Finalizing the nursery, packing my hospital bag, buying a few new baby outfits...
Miss anything? Being able to move like normal!  
Movement: Yes!  He moves a lot now!
Food cravings: Nothing this week.
Have you started to show yet? Yes! 
Gender: It's a boy!
Labor signs: I'm being told that the baby has dropped.  (I can't really tell by pictures.)  And I started having consistent Braxton Hicks yesterday, continuing into today.  I haven't had BH this pregnancy, except for a couple times when I was on the treadmill too long. 
Belly button in or out? Flat, but starting to stick out on the top.
Wedding rings on or off? On--permanently 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Baby K2 arriving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...