CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 March, 2008

I love getting mail!


When I got home today, this was sitting on the counter waiting for me. Immediately, I knew what it was...










I opened it up and pulled out such a nice looking carrying case. (Ignore the unmade bed in the background lol)












Here it is!!! I ordered a camera tripod on Monday. Well, actually Tuesday morning, considering that the auction ended at 12:20 and I just had to stay up and make sure I won!!!












It has a level to ensure that your pictures aren't crooked!











This is with the legs extended once. When the legs aren't extended, the tripod sits at about 15". Here it's probably about 24"











This is fully extended. When I stad up, it comes up to the bottom of my ribcage, so I suppose it's about 48" or so.
I can't wait to actually be able to use a tripod for my photography! I also ordered a mini tabletop tripod, which will be super handy for taking pictures when I'm cooking!








5 comments:

  1. Good for you! I know that you will have a fun time taking pictures now!

    My hubby had a great time bidding on a French Press from e-bay. He bid on several so we were up very late at night. He lost about three then finally got one. I think it could be addicting! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really nice. I love that it has a level- that's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cool! Can't wait to see the pictures you take with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see all the great pictures you take using this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...