CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

14 March, 2008

New Shoes :)

Remember this dress? My aunt surprised me with it when I was in Ohio over spring break. Well, you can't wear flip flops (my usual spring/summer footwear) with this kind of dress!











I had to get some other things yesterday, so I decided to go shopping after school.










It doesn't hurt to look, so I thought I'd just go to Target and see if they had any cute shoes. I found these!








They were on sale for a really good price. And they look good with my dress. And I can wear them with lots of my other clothes!!!








"Cinderella is living proof that a pair of shoes can change your life."
I always thought that quote was cute :)

8 comments:

  1. Cute shoes!!! I bet they look great with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes- what a stylish chick you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Shoes,
    Cute Dress,
    Cute Gal!
    Now you are all ready for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are cute and will look great with that dress! Gotta love Target!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice shoes & I like the dress too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute shoes Melissa! And I love the quote too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...