CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

21 October, 2009

Can anyone help me out?

I am having some problems when I try to take pictures of small objects up close. As you may have noticed from some (not so good) pictures I have recently posted, these pictures turn out quite blurry. With my old camera, I never had this problem. Now the camera shows that it's focused and looks good but when I push the shutter button, it goes out of focus and takes a blurry picture. Is there something that I may be doing wrong, or does anyone have a brilliant idea to help me take clearer pictures?

3 comments:

  1. Are you using zoom to get close? I know if I zoom all the way on my camera the picture is always a little blurry. If I back off just a touch it is clear. I don't know why that is though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a special setting for close ups? Both of my camera's have the macro setting and it really helps if I use that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with what both Jennifer and Mari said--another option would be looking it up online. The web has some great resources... what kind of camera do you have? I've noticed that since my cameras have higher megapixels,I zoom in after I take the picture so I don't have the blurriness. Digital zoom on the camera isn't the greatest for zooming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...