CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

26 October, 2009

Makeover Monday

You may remember a few months ago when I posted about mineral foundation. Now I have discovered another mineral product--concealer! I have never used a powder concealer before, so I really didn't know what to expect! I was pleasantly surprised when I used new product. It goes on very similarly to the mineral foundation, and you can build coverage as needed. I think that for me, it does a great job of concealing, especially my dark under eye circles!

To order this, or any AVON product, please go here.

1 comment:

  1. if you would go to bed on time, you wouldn't have dark circles under your eyes! You can pass that on to Mike too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...