CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

28 May, 2010

One year

Today marks one year since Heather and I were in our car accident. It doesn't really seem like a day one would want to look back upon and remember, but I remember it with gratitude. When we saw the car, and especially when others saw the pictures, we were reminded again and again how lucky we were to have survived as uninjured as we were. God was truly watching over us that day. I am thankful that he blessed us with life and for all the things that have happened in the past year!

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that it was about a year. I remember being so shocked after seeing that car, knowing you two were alright. God did protect you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I cannot believe that it has been a year already! We serve an amazing and wonderful God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So grateful here too that you were both ok after that terrible accident.

    PS- love your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...