Can you believe it's the middle of July already? Where has the summer gone? I wish I knew...time has just flown by. I've been so busy, but I don't know what I've been busy doing...not blogging, that's for sure! Hopefully I'll have some time to catch you up on some of our summer activities soon, but for now it's time for...
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. If you join in, share your links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Ten Random Questions
1) What do you like most about yourself? I get along really well with others.
2) List three characteristics that you like to have in your friends. Loyalty, humor, love.
3) How often do you brush your teeth? Twice a day--in the morning and before bed.
4) If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go? Romania.
5) Have you ever met anyone from the blog world in person? Yes, but it's more like meeting real-life-friends in the blog world. We're friends in real-life and discovering each other online. I do have a few blog friends I would love to meet!
6) What is the last show you watched on TV? We watched Law & Order last night.
7) What kind of perfume/cologne do you wear? I rotate a lot but, my favorite go-to is Pink Fresh & Clean.
8) How long ago did you complete your last workout? At 6:50 this morning!
9) What will you eat for dinner tonight? I have a meeting at church so dinner will be quick tonight. Probably leftovers from Saturday night (chicken for me, steak for Mike) and a baked potato.
10) Share something fun that you did over the weekend. Date night with Mike on Saturday! We went to the Trestle Stop for dinner and then came home and caught up on our DVR'd shows!