CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

18 March, 2013

21 Weeks


How far along: 21 weeks (3/16/13)
Baby size: 7 inches from head to butt and about 10.5 (probably more) ounces
Total weight gain: 17 pounds--I think I've gained about 5 pounds in my face!
Maternity clothes: Lots of maternity tops made their appearance this week. I ordered another pair of jeans too.
Stretch marks: None, but I have been putting coconut oil on a few times a week!
Sleep: No complaints this week!
Best moment this week: We finished putting together the nursery furniture.
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement: Yes!  Baby girl is quite the dancer!
Food cravings: Oreos this week :)
Have you started to show yet? Yes, I definitely have a bump.
Gender: Our little one is a girl!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In, but it's getting more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Mike being able to feel our little girl kicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...