CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

31 March, 2013

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 weeks (3/30/13)
Baby size: 11-12 inches from head to butt and just over 1 pound.
Total weight gain: 21 pounds
Maternity clothes: I would say I'm wearing about 50% "regular" clothes and 50% maternity
Stretch marks: None, but I have been putting coconut oil on a few times a week!
Sleep: Better again this week
Best moment this week: Our doctor's appointment and hearing that everything is looking perfectly normal and our ultrasound results were good.  Also, 2 good friends having 3 babies this week!
Miss anything? Not really.
Movement: Yes!  Baby girl is quite the dancer!
Food cravings: Nothing really this week
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: Our little one is a girl!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In, but it's getting more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:Working on our registry this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...