CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 June, 2013

32 Weeks

How far along: 32 weeks (6/1/13)
Baby size: 19 inches from head to toe and about 4 pounds.  She is gaining an average of 1/2 a pound each week now, and is about half of her birth weight.
Total weight gain: 32 pounds (didn't weigh myself this week)
Maternity clothes: Yes!  It's getting difficult though, because some of my maternity shirts are even getting to short!
Stretch marks: None, but I have been putting coconut oil on a few times a week!  At this point, if I don't have any, I probably won't get any...yay!
Sleep: I'm a much lighter sleeper now that I have ever been.  I feel like I wake up a lot, but I'm not too tired, so I must be getting enough sleep.
Best moment this week: When Kaylyn felt our baby hiccup--the wide-eyed look was so priceless.  This baby is so loved already!
Miss anything? Sleeping through the night.
Movement: Yes!  She's moving all over!  This week I've been able to see my belly "poke" out a couple times when she's jabbed me.
Food cravings: Fruit!
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: Our little one is a girl!
Labor signs: No
Belly button in or out? In, but it's flat now.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but if I'm warm, I can't get them off again!  My hands are starting to swell with the warmer temperatures.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Painting the lamp this week (thanks Ashley!) and hopefully finding a side-table to complete the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...