CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

16 June, 2013

34 Weeks

How far along: 34 weeks (6/15/13)
Baby size: 19 inches from head to toe (though based on the length of her daddy's legs, I'd bet she's a little longer!) and about 5 pounds.  I can tell she is growing because I can feel movements in multiple places at once!
Total weight gain: 36 pounds (I haven't been weighing myself at home anymore, so I'll find out at my next doctor appointment)
Maternity clothes: Yes! 
Stretch marks: None :)
Sleep: Awful this week!  Baby girl would kick as I was trying to sleep and I had a couple nights when I'd wake up in the middle of the night for a couple hours.
Best moment this week: Wednesday night, Mike had his hand on my belly and she was moving like crazy. He'd press down or poke her a little bit and she'd press right back. It was so fun to watch them "play" together already!  (Also, we had our birthing class this week, so that was pretty neat.)
Miss anything? Being able to move like I used to!  My movements are slower, I can't bend down as easily, and my belly is so big!
Movement: Yes!  She's moving all over!  I had my hand on my belly yesterday and I could feel her move her hand (I'm assuming) like 5 inches...it was so cool!
Food cravings: Speedy Freeze--so refreshing in the heat!
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: Our little one is a girl!
Labor signs: No, but baby girl is head down (she has been for a while now) so she's getting ready!
Belly button in or out? In, but it's flat now.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but if I'm warm, I can't get them off again! 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...