CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17 July, 2019

28 Weeks

How far along: 28 weeks (7/17/19)  Hello 3rd Trimester!!!
Baby size: about 15" and 2-1/4 pounds
Total weight gain: 19 lbs according to the scale at the doctor a couple weeks ago
Maternity clothes: Yes! 
Stretch marks: no new ones
Sleep: I'm getting a good amount of sleep!
Feeling: I'm feeling pretty good!  The heat this week is making me more tired than normal though.
Best moment this week: We are camping this week and it's been fun to spend time as a family of 4 before we add another baby! 
Miss anything? Being able to run with the kids
Movement: Yes! K3 is an active little baby!  He or she is moving all the time!
Food cravings:  A Speedy Freeze...and that hasn't been met because the machine was broken both times I tried to get one! :(
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: It's a surprise! 
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? In but almost flat now
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Making memories as a family of 4 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...