CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

31 July, 2019

30 Weeks

How far along: 30 weeks (7/31/19)  
Baby size: about 16" and 3 pounds
Total weight gain: 27 lbs according to the scale at the doctor yesterday
Maternity clothes: Yes! 
Stretch marks: no new ones
Sleep: I'm getting a good amount of sleep but waking up more to go to the bathroom. 
Feeling: I'm feeling pretty good!  I've been having more SPD pain but that's what happens as the baby grows!
Best moment this week: Jayden puts his hands on my belly when we sing before bedtime.  Last night the baby moved a lot and Jayden was so excited to feel it!  Also hearing the heartbeat yesterday (145) was good!<3 nbsp="" p="">
Miss anything? Wearing my normal clothes!
Movement: Yes! K3 is an active little baby!  Sometimes I think it's doing somersaults!
Food cravings:  Nothing significant this week
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: It's a surprise! 
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? In but almost flat now
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting things ready in the nursery, less than 10 weeks to go so it's time to get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...