CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

04 September, 2019

35 Weeks

How far along: 35 weeks (9/4/19)  
Baby size: about 19" and 5.5 pounds
Total weight gain: 30 lbs according to the scale at the doctor last week
Maternity clothes: Yes! 
Stretch marks: no new ones, but they are becoming more red and pronounced :(
Sleep: I'm getting a good amount of sleep at night but starting to feel more tired throughout the day.
Feeling: I'm feeling pretty good!  My energy levels are lower and I'm walking a little more slowly, but still feeling good. 
Best moment this week: Bringing up a bunch of baby things to the nursery--the kids helped me with it and they had so much fun playing with the baby toys.  Also, Summer is getting more interested in talking to the baby in my belly and feeling it move, the look of wonder on her face is priceless. <3 nbsp="" p="">
Miss anything? Moving like I used to
Movement: Yes! K3 is an active little baby! 
Food cravings:  Nothing significant this week
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: It's a surprise! 
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? In but almost flat now
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My doctor appointment tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...