CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

25 September, 2019

38 Weeks

How far along: 38 weeks (9/25/19)  
Baby size: about 19.5" and 7 pounds
Total weight gain: 36 lbs (I think?) according to the scale at the doctor last week
Maternity clothes: Yes! 
Stretch marks: no new ones, but they are becoming more red and pronounced :(
Sleep: I've been getting enough sleep at night but still feeling tired mid-day.  
Feeling: Good!  My energy levels are still pretty good. 
Best moment this week: Finishing the nursery and packing my hospital bag--we are ready now!<3 nbsp="" p="">
Miss anything? Moving like I used to
Movement: Yes! K3 is an active little baby! 
Food cravings:  Nothing significant this week (this seems to be a trend!)
Have you started to show yet? Yes, for sure!
Gender: It's a surprise! 
Labor signs: They're starting!  At my appointment last Thursday (9/19/19) I was 2cm dilated, cervix was still "thick" and baby was at -2 station, "a low baby" according to my doctor!  I started losing my mucus plug on Friday and it's continued all week. And I've been nauseous the past couple days. 
Belly button in or out? In but almost flat now
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My appointment tomorrow morning and seeing if baby has made any more progress.  I'm ready to have a baby ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...