CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13 May, 2009

Tulip Time

On Saturday night, Mike and I went downtown Holland to Tulip Time. It was the last night of the festival and we wanted to walk around for a while and then drive down Tulip Lane. There were a lot of people downtown, and it was fun to see so many people in their dutch costumes. We walked down to Centennial Park and then back downtown. We stopped in a fudge shop and bought some chocolate caramel fudge...yummy! Then we headed out to find Tulip Lane. The flowers were in full bloom and beautiful!

Tulip Lane is basically a road with Tulips all down the median.
Our favorite flowers are the multi-color ones!

3 comments:

  1. :) yum... fudge... the tulips look good! :) Sounds like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the multi-colored the best too. Pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to spend time together...gorgeous scenery and fudge!

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...