In other news, it was exactly 4 years ago today, March 12 (2008) that Mike asked me to be his girlfriend. I'm so glad I said yes :) Look at where God's brought us so far!
And now, on to Friend Makin' Mondays. I am really diggin' the new design Kenlie made!
www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Bookworms (Revisited)
- How often do you read for pleasure? I don't have a whole lot of time to read, so when I get a chance to, I'm always reading for pleasure! I love to read, I just wish I had more time to do it! Anyone wanna come clean my house for me?
- Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I just finished reading The Help on Friday. It was awesome, and now I can watch the movie! I think the next book I'll read is the first of the Hunger Games.
- Do you subscribe to any magazines and/or newspapers? If so, which ones? I do subscribe to magazines and the local newspaper. I think I probably get 5 or 6 magazines a month including Shape, Fitness, Taste of Home, and Glamour.
- Do you prefer reading traditional books or using an e-reader? I think they both have their appeal. Mike got me a Nook for Christmas so I'm just getting used to reading on it. I think it will be super convenient for travelling. But, there's also just something special about having a traditional book to flip through!
- How often do you go to the bookstore? Almost never!
- Do you read at the gym? No. I don't think you get as good of a workout if you're distracted by a book. Besides, I can't read while running because I bounce too much. I listen to music instead.
- Have you ever been a member of a book club? Nope.
- Do you wear glasses when you read? I wear contacts all day, so I guess yes.
- Has anyone read the Hunger Games? If so, would you recommend it? See #2 :)
- What is your favorite thing about reading? I love the feeling of being involved in the lives of the characters. I feel like I know them and they're my friends!