here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q &A
1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging. More related to my food blog, but I've found that I care more about what others think and how I'm represented.
2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? Potato chips. That would be so easy!
3. What’s more attractive: A man in a suit, or a man in uniform? Nothing beats a man in a suit!
4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be? I’d love to workout with the contestants on Biggest Loser.
5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself? Breakfast this morning: toast with honey and a bowl of strawberries and bananas.
6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural? My hair is colored. It's a little more blonde than my natural color.
7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go? I'd go to Romania and take Mike, Alecia & Ovi with me.
8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside? I enjoy all three. Each has its own benefit. If I had to pick just one though, I'd choose the gym because it has way more equipment.
9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date? No, I don't think so.
10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? I don't drink coffee.
11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack? I think I over pack. I make sure I have enough for expected events, and then some extra!
12. What color are your nails now? Natural.
13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be? The Pioneer Woman
14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? I can't say I have one. I don't watch a lot of sports.
15. Gum or mints? Gum.
16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? No, I don't think I have.
17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off. Having a holier-than-thou attitude.
18. What is your favorite season? Summer, for sure! It's so nice and warm.
19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug? Hug if you're my friend, shake hands otherwise.
20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory? If so, what’s your favorite? No, but I did watch it on Saturday morning :)