CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

14 April, 2012

Spring Wreath




This was such an easy way to bring some spring-time color to our front door!  I removed my Christmas decorations from a wreath I already had.  I bought some brightly colored flowers at the dollar store.  I had originally intended to use floral wire or tape to attach the daisies to the wreath, but then I noticed that the flowers easily popped off from the stems they were on.  I was able to attach the flowers to the wreath using the stem-hole and inserting a piece of the greenery into it.  It was so simple, and I love how it brightens up our front door!

4 comments:

  1. I recently made a spring wreath for our door. Bright green eyelash yarn wrapped around and around to look like grass and little flowers pinned in place. Another welcoming door!

    Visiting from Tip Junkie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. I have to remember that next year. Take care, Linda

    Visiting from Tip Junkie, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining my Show & Tell party this week! I'm very glad to have you. I love the colors of the flowers against the backdrop of your blue door. With the green wreath behind the flowers, I'm reminded of Hawaii. A place I'd love to visit one day. You've done a good job of adding curb appeal to your entry.

    sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this maybe the easiest spring wreath ever! What a great idea! I love the pops of color it adds to your door...it clearly says Welcome! Thanks for sharing at the Rock N Share! I shared it on my FB page tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...