CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

03 April, 2019

13 Weeks

How far along: 13 weeks (4/3/19)
Baby size: about 3", the size of a jalapeño, and just over an ounce
Total weight gain: ???
Maternity clothes: not yet! I'm wearing mostly leggings and yoga pants because my pants are too tight. I've worn maternity jeans a few times but they are still a little loose. 
Stretch marks: no new ones
Sleep: I am sleeping great at night. I'm enjoying a little extra sleep now that it's spring break and I don't have to get Summer ready for school.
Feeling: Pretty good! I've been mostly nausea free this week, just a little bit some evenings and it was pretty much all day today. Some days I don't feel pregnant. 
Best moment this week: Nothing stands out
Miss anything? Not really 
Movement: I thought I felt a few bumps last week but nothing this week so maybe it was just gas!
Food cravings: none 
Have you started to show yet? Not really. Now that the bloating has gone down I don't have much of a bump anymore. I don't think I look much bigger than I did at 8 weeks. 
Gender: it's a surprise! 
Labor signs: none
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: my first doctor appointment next Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...