CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

24 April, 2019

16 Weeks


How far along: 16 weeks (4/24/19)
Baby size: about 4.5" and 4 ounces
Total weight gain: 9lbs according to the scale at the doctor a couple weeks ago 
Maternity clothes: just jeans, but I'm mostly wearing leggings and regular shirts
Stretch marks: no new ones
Sleep: I'm getting a good amount of sleep at night and I don't need to nap everyday 
Feeling: I am feeling good! My nausea seems to be gone and I have more energy 
Best moment this week: feeling more movement 
Miss anything? Not really 
Movement: Yes! I am feeling more kicks, like bumps in my lower abdomen. Nothing super consistent but definitely noticeable! 
Food cravings: None,
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Gender: It's a surprise! 
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: feeling more consistent movement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...