CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10 April, 2019

14 Weeks

How far along: 14 weeks (4/10/19)
Baby size: about 3.5" and 1.5 ounces
Total weight gain: ...ignorance is bliss 😉...
Maternity clothes: not yet, but my pants choices are getting slim! The other day I had a terrible stomach ache because my pants were too tight!
Stretch marks: no new ones
Sleep: I'm getting a good amount of sleep at night but I still nap when I can.
Feeling: I'm still having bouts of nausea, some days are fine and others are terrible. I've also been getting lighthearted frequently.
Best moment this week: This morning Summer asked if she can call the baby "Peanut" and then gently rubbed and kissed my belly. The kids are getting so excited!
Miss anything? Feeling "normal"
Movement: None, I think what I thought I felt before must have been gas
Food cravings: None yet
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Gender: It's a surprise! 
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: my first doctor appointment--tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...