CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

25 July, 2008

It's about time!!!

Most of you probably remember multiple posts earlier this year about all my car troubles. Well, I'm happy to announce, those troubles are now over!!! *knock on wood* :) I've been casually looking for a new car since March or so. But in the past few weeks since I've returned home from Romania, I've been constantly checking Craig's List or autotrader or just looking for cars alongside the road. Last week my dad and I went out to a few car lots but there really wasn't anything that I "had to have". Yesterday I had some time to kill so I was browsing autotrader. I found a very nice Mustang that caught my eye. After showing it to a few people my dad and I decided that we would go out today to check it out. I must say that it is a very nice Mustang. It drove quite nicely and was eye catching...especially because it was orange! We test drove it around and we took it to Mike's house. Him and his friend know a lot about cars and thought it was a good car. I was starting to think that I was sold on it. So we headed back to the car lot, but then the car started sputtering and all of a sudden the gas wasn't doing anything! I was able to pull into a parking lot before the car stopped completely. It had run out of gas!!!! So we called and a person from the dealership brought us some and we were on our way again. I had seen another nice car that I wanted to test drive, so we took that one out for a spin as well. Mike and Brett gave their approval on this one as well. (Side note here...my dad got to meet Mike's parents, and it turns out he knows Mike's dad from a previous job! Small world!!) So now I had a decision to make after driving both these cars. I really liked both of them, but there were a lot of things that made one car better than the other...can you guess what car I chose? :)




It's a 2000 Chrysler Sebring...convertible!!!!












I never thought I would own such a nice car!









Haha! Compare the old and new....as much as I love my old Sunfire...I'm sure gonna enjoy cruising around with the top down!









I love the feel of the wind through my hair when I'm driving down the road!










So happy :)


7 comments:

  1. Way cool car Melissa! I suggest taking the fur ball for a ride with the top down! It would freak him out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa,

    Sitting poolside here in around 90-100 degree weather. Today we went to the sequoia's and King's canyon! It was beautiful!!! We are planning on landing in GR around 8:20 on Wednesday. If you have things you have to do give Kam a call and she can take champ!! Talk to ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I think that's the same kind of car Mary from work has. No more car problems, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great car - enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think my girls are just as excited ass you. lol. they had already told me about it. how fun for you.
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool Melissa! You look very cute in your convertible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW that car looks really great! I see Jen still is having trouble typing.lol.Her hand must still be bothering her.Take care,Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...