CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

24 July, 2008

Meme week

I still have a lot of things to post about, but right now I am housesitting while Kim and her family is on vacation. That means I don't have my pictures on this computer, and I don't want to update with out pictures. So you'll just have to wait until next week.
In the meantime, did you know that this week is meme week? So in the spirit of participation, here's a meme for you. Feel free to play along :)

01. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00
02. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
03. Last movie you saw in a theatre? Iron Man
04. What is your favorite TV Show? Fresh Prince of BelAir
05. What do you usually have for breakfast? Lucky Charms
06. What is your middle name? Jane
07. What food do you dislike? Fish
08. What is your favorite CD at the moment? A mix of Hip Hop and Rock that I made
09. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac Sunfire
10. Favorite sandwich? I don't eat sandwiches
11. What characteristic do you despise? Chronic criticism
12. Favorite item of clothing? Weathervane Jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go right now? Santorini
14. Favorite brand of clothing? American Eagle
15. Where would you retire to? Probably the same place I'm living when it's time to retire
16. Favorite birthday? doesn't really matter
17. Favorite sport to watch? Football
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Not really sending this anywhere, so whoever reads it 20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both. I can get up super early in the morning (like 4am for work) or stay up super late and night and be just fine
21. What is your shoe size? 9.5
22. Pets? a dog, Tucker
23. News you'd like to share with us? Nothing new or exciting...sorry!
24. What did you want to be when you grew up? an astronaut
25. How are you today? just peachy!
26. What is your favorite candy? Snickers...or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
27. What is your favorite flower? Daisies
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? August 3
29. What are you listening to right now? cars driving by, and the keys clicking on the keyboard
30. What was the last thing you ate? A chocolate chip cookie that I baked in my car...more to come on this later
31. Do you wish on stars? Yes, only the first one though
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean
33. How is the weather right now? Hot and sunny, I've spent most of the day outside by the pool!
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my dad
35. Favorite restaurant? Main Street Pub
36. Hair color? Brown with natural blonde highlights
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Easy Bake Oven (does that count as a toy?)
38. Summer or winter? Summer
39. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
40. What is the most romantic date you have ever had? Going for a long walk at a park, and around a pond, just the two of us talking
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
42. Coffee or tea? Tea
44. What is under your bed? Old magazines.
45. What did you do last night? Hung out with friends, swam and watched 21
46. What are you afraid of? Spiders
47. Salty or sweet? Sweet
48. How many keys on your key ring? 3
49. How many years at your current job? 3 (as of last Saturday!)
50. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
51. How many towns have you lived in? 3
52. Do you make friends easily? yes Acquaintances? yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...