CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

29 July, 2008

They're coming...here????

Who? you might ask...
None other than one of the greatest and most well known and well loved worship groups of today...Hillsong United!!! Ok, well, they're not exactly coming to A-town, but I just found out that they are going to be in Chicago next month! Of course, I just found out, so I'm not sure if I'll be going yet, but I know that I'm not the only one who loves Hillsong, so I thought I would pass this information on to anyone else who is interested!!!

And another fun thing that I found online:
Just by choosing pictures, this thing tells you about your personality. It pretty much described me to a T!! Give it a shot and see how accurate it is for you!
Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test


2 comments:

  1. I did know they were coming. I would love to go see them, but I heard it was quite pricey.
    Hope you go- then I can live through you to enjoy the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hillsong, but the ticket prices scare me! I did the picture thing on another blog but couldn't get it to save to post it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...