CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

19 August, 2008

Blonde moments

My hair is naturally light brown, or some call it dirty blonde, but that just sounds wierd. But due to being out in the sun for 3 weeks in Romania, and a good amount back home, it has lightened up a lot, and is now unmistakably blonde. And of course that means that some people (namely Kevin) have teased me about being blonde. Although, I think on two occasions, I might have deserved that title.
Last Sunday when we went up to Big Star, Kevin was sitting behind me in the car, and he mentioned that he could smell my hair gel from where he was. Nothing I could really do about it right? He told me that I should use Elmer's glue instead as that's what he uses. I told him that I would rather not have my hair turn white and be all sticky. He burst out laughing....apparently there's a gel that's modeled after Elmer's glue....he doesn't use real glue in his hair!!!!
Then on Tuesday before I left for work, I thought I would get the dishwasher started. I suppose I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. Before I left for work, I noticed my dad down on his hands and knees in front of the dishwasher. Suds and water were pouring out of it. Apparently, I had put liquid soap in it instead of dishwashing solution.
Okay, I'll admit it...sometimes I can be a dumb blonde!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I've had plenty of those moments! Had a few just last night at a meeting! Just remember we do have more fun, we just can't remember it after!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Kim's line about not being able to remember it after.
    I used to be much more blonde too- unfortunatly I'm still having plenty of Blonde moments even with brown hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not blonde and I would have had the same comment about putting glue in my hair. I think he set you up on purpose.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Thank you for taking the time to share your favorite season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...