CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17 August, 2008

That's my guy!!! :)

On Tuesday, Mike and I have been dating for 5 months. 5 fun filled, exciting months. I wanted to do something special for him, so I told him to pick a place and I wanted to take him out for dinner. He chose to go to Peppino's. Good choice! Our dinner was delicious! He surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He brought me my favorites...daisies!!! This was the first time I've ever received a bouquet of flowers from a guy :) You better believe I was one very surprised, and happy girl!









Aren't they beautiful?
































































A couple weeks ago at Hagar Park





4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful and precious! Happy 5 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful!! Happy 5 months!! You look so cute together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 5 months! The flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun- and the flowers are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...