CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

24 April, 2009

I'm done!!!

I have officially attended my last class! Yesterday I had 2 classes, a test in one of them and just a few speeches to listen to in the other. So at noon yesterday, I walked out of my very last class!

I do have to go back Monday night for my Computer exam, and Wednesday night to present my Ethics report, but basically, I'm done!

Graduation is a week from today! It's amazing how quickly these past 2 years have gone. I'm so ready to be done with school and find a new job and start working! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't believe you are done either - it went fast for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats- what an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...