CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13 April, 2009

Makeover Monday

Last week I told you about Magix Face Perfecter. Today, I'd like to show you another great product for any skin type. Mineral foundation is made from minerals and most dermatologists say that it is actually good for your skin, because of the minerals, and it is really light so it allows your skin to breath. It is also a great foundation for people with oily skin because it tends to absorb the oil, leaving your skin shine free!

Ideal Shade Smooth Mineral Foundation comes in many colors, so there's a shade for everyone. The container it comes in is quite large, and I would estimate that it will last about 4-6 months. When you use mineral foundation, less is more. Here are the basics on how to use mineral powder:
1. Tap a small amount of powder, about the size of a pea, into the lid.
2. Swirl your foundation brush around the lid, absorbing all the powder.
3. Tap the brush on the side of the lid to remove any excess powder.
4. Apply the makeup, starting from the outside of your face near the jaw line, and working inward.
5. You do not need to apply a lot of pressure. And remember less is more...if you think you need another layer, use a small amount of powder and repeat the process.

I started using mineral makeup about 2 years ago, and I will never go back to non-mineral makeup. Mineral makeup provides excellent coverage, yet it is light enough that I don't feel like I'm wearing a mask.

What kind of foundation do you use? Have you ever tried mineral makeup? If you have, what do you think?
To purchase this or any other AVON product, please click here.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE mineral makeup--I will never go back either!! :) I encourage anyone reading this who does not use mineral makeup to give it a try! You won't be sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use mineral makeup too and really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...