CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 April, 2009

Makeover Monday



Who knew such a little brush could make such a big difference? I sure didn't! I have heard a lot of talk about using Kabuki brushes for applying mineral make-up, but I never wanted to spend $20 on such a little brush! Well, it was on sale last campaign and I figured, why not? Let me tell you, that was one of the best make-up buy decisions I have made!

The first time I applied my make-up using this brush I thought my make-up looked way over done and cakey. Definitely not the look I was going for. I quickly realized that I had used way too much foundation...but hold on, I used the same amount I always do!

Let me explain, the Kabuki brush has bristles that are extremely dense and close together. This enables the user to achieve a more balanced look, while using less make-up. When you use a Kabuki brush, you only need a pearl sized amount of foundation. Swirl it around so that the head of the brush is completely covered. Apply to your face in a circle motion. What a huge difference! I'm now using 1/3 of the amount of foundation I used to, and my make-up actually looks better and more natural now! Who would have thought that such a little brush could make such a big difference? If you don't use a Kabuki brush, what are you waiting for? Get one today!


To purchase this or any other Avon product, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...