CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

06 April, 2009

Makeover Monday

Did you know that 70% of women have what is called combination skin type? This means that while the cheeks may tend to be normal or even dry, the t-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) then to be oily. I definitely have this skin type! One product I use to combat the shine is mineral makeup (stay tuned for that next week). But AVON recently came out with a new product that is just amazing!!!

It's called Magix Skin Perfector. It's really easy to use and the results are incredible. It comes in a tube with a tiny hole to squeeze the product out of. Magix starts as a cream but dries to a powder. Simply squeeze a small amount on to your fingers and apply to your problem areas before you put on your makeup. It soaks up oil for up to 10 hours, leaving you shine free. I have also found that it provides a thin layer of protection over any blemishes, making it easier for me to conceal them.

Shortly after coming out with this invisible formula, AVON also introduced a tinted formula, similar to a liquid foundation, but a lot lighter feeling. I have yet to try the tinted version, but I'm sure it will be just as good, if not better than the original. If you have oily or combination type skin, I definitely recommend that you try Magix!
To order this or any other AVON product, please go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...