CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

15 June, 2009

Makeover Monday

I've tried shower gel after shower gel...sure they all do basically the same thing, but they're not all the same! For instance, some shower gels are nice and sudsy but they don't smell good. Or some smell really good but aren't moisturizing. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a shower gel that would do everything I wanted in a shower gel...smell good, get sudsy, moisturize? And then I found it! Avon's Naturals Shower Gel. In a word...amazing! And get this, it's available in at least 10 different scents, from peach to apple to cucumber melon to vanilla...so I could have a different scent every time I shower if I wanted to! I have found the "perfect" shower gel!

To order this or any other AVON product, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...