CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

21 August, 2009

Job update

I've been in training at my new job last week and this past week. There is so much to learn! I have had to learn all the computer tasks that we do, where files are stored, how to schedule appointments for the various counselors, answer the phone, take payments from clients and set up new clients. There is so much that I have arelady learned, sometimes it seems overwhelming! But there is still so much more that I still have to learn! My boss and I are planning to completely "re-vamp" how the office is run. It used to be quite disorganized, but we are determined to change that! So it will probably take us at least a month before we get the office to where we want it to be. Then it will still probably be a few months before I will know most of what I need to, it's quite a learning process! Monday will be my first day on my own...I'll let you know how it goes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Exciting times ahead for you. I'm so glad.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job. How exciting for you. Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...