CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

13 January, 2010

Christmas in Canada (Part 2)

As promised, here is installment #2 of our Canada trip. So we'll pick up where we left off the other day...after Mike and I visited the Lake, we stopped at the store for a few things.

Mike picked up a bouquet of flowers for Grandma, Mom, and I. He said he had to spoil the ladies for all their hard work in the kitchen :) He gave Grandma the red ones, Mom the white ones and the pretty yellow ones were for me!

In the afternoon, the rest of the family came. We did the gift exchange for the youngest kids first. There are only 3 of them under the age of 18 now. This picture is the youngest, Braden, opening his gifts...he was so excited!

Bradley and Tyler are only a few months apart. They were both excited about their gifts from Grandma and Grandpa.


The adults do a $10 gift exchange. This was our pile of gifts! Mom got a neat circular serving tray, I got a relaxation water fountain and Mike got a digital picture ornament.




After gifts, we all went downstairs for dinner. And after dinner we sing some Christmas carols.

Mike and I wanted a picture with Grandma and Grandpa so we quick took this on Sunday after church. We left for home soon afterwards. It was a short trip, but we had a great time!






1 comment:

  1. That Mike knows how to win the women's hearts!
    What a nice picture of you two with your grandpa and grandma!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...