CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

16 January, 2010

Family Christmas

My family has a tradition of opening Christmas presents on Christmas Eve. We first went to the Christmas Eve service at my church. It was really well done, some of my girls from youth group did a dance. I am having trouble uploading it, and it might be May by time it appears, but I would like to share it sometime. For now, here are some pictures from Christmas Eve.


Dad opening his present from Mike, a pair of jeans.


Nate, opening his present from Mom, a package of Beef Jerky sticks. He opened it up and started eating them right away!


Mom, opening her present from me, a pair of jeans.


Mike, with his present from me. 2 shirts from AE.

Mike and I both love pickles, so when Mom saw this huge jar of enormous pickles, she just had to buy it for us!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...