CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

20 September, 2010

It's about time!!!! (But well worth the wait!)

After a looooonnnnnggggg time of waiting...Ovidiu is here!!!! Ovi is engaged to my best friend, Alecia. They met 7 years ago when Alecia went on a mission trip to Romania. After many years of trying and waiting, Ovi was able to get a fiance visa and he and Alecia are getting married in November!

See him waving?

They just can't stop smiling!


Alecia's parents also went to Romania to "get" Ovidiu

This was his first time meeting Alecia's extended family

I'm so glad Ovi is here!!!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to meet him in person yet, but soon I will. Glad you posted these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog! Leave me a comment so I can read your thoughts on my thoughts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...